MyForce is a Belgian company, with headquarters based near Ghent and a local office (MyForce CZ) in Prague, Czech Republic. While the firm’s roots go back to 1991, the company as it is known today was established officially in 2002 after a management buyout.
Ever since 2002, the company’s mission has remained the same: Providing the enterprise market with high-end, innovative ICT-solutions based on a combination of self-developed and third-party products. In order to attain this goal, everything that happens at MyForce is based on three basic principles:
These values can be found in everything we do, such as the openness of our tools, our well-known support service, or the continued focus & specialisation field we operate in (contact centre & market research ICT solutions).
- Johan MinneCEO
- Maarten BossuytCSO
- Marijn VanheeOperations manager
- Bart MinneBusiness development manager
- Kateřina MarkováManaging director MyForce CZ
- Julie VandeveldeDelivery manager
- Iris ParisisManagement Assistant
- Robbe Van der GuchtOperations Engineer
- Lydia BieyOperations engineer
- Thierry De ZutterOperations engineer
- Peter GabriëlSenior development engineer
- Bert ReyntjensSenior development engineer
- Koen De WolfDevelopment engineer
- Stijn MoermanQA Engineer
- Jasper De VrientDevelopment engineer
Askia develops and maintains software solutions for the market research industry.
Phonexia are experts in the field of speech technology software products.
PlatformOne provides the market with a unified insights management platform.
Smartconnect is the creator of innovative multichannel contact centre solutions.
Tobania provides ICT sourcing solutions with business performance as primary focus.
VoicePIN delivers voice authentication for any application.